How to turn off Facebook group notifications (computer and Android)
This tutorial will show you step by step how to turn off Facebook group notifications on a computer and on an Android phone.
How to disable Facebook group notifications on:
How to disable Facebook group notifications on a computer
1. Open your web browser.
2. Go to Facebook.
3. Log into your account (if you're not logged in already).
4. Go to the Facebook group from which you no longer wish to receive notifications.
5. Click on Notifications located just below the cover photo and choose Off.
1. Click on Groups located in the left sidebar (on the Home page).
A page will appear with all the groups of which you are a member.
2. Click on the gear button located next to the group from which you no longer wish to receive notifications and then click on Edit Notifications Settings.
3. Click on the selection button located next to Notify me about and then click on Off.
4. Click on Save Changes.
How to disable Facebook group notifications on an Android phone
1. Open the Facebook app.
2. Tap on the 3-lines menu icon located in the top right corner.
3. Scroll down to Groups.
4. Tap on the group from which you no longer wish to receive notifications.
5. Tap on Info located just below the cover photo of the group.
6. Tap on Notifications Settings.
7. Tap on Off.
Maybe you're also interested in:
How to turn off Facebook email notifications
How to hide Facebook notifications about new friends
Facebook: How do I choose what I’m notified about in a group?