How to resize multiple images at once in Windows 10 (step by step)
This tutorial will show you how to resize multiple images at once in windows 10 without using any extra third-party software.
This will reduce the size and file size of your pictures.
How to batch resize images in Windows 10
1. Create a new folder and name it whatever you want.
2. Go to the photos you want to resize.
3. Select all the images.
4. Right-click on the selected pictures, go to Send to and then click on Mail recipient.
A small Attach Files window will appear.
5. Select a size (e.g., 800 x 600).
Note: don't worry about the aspect ratio (proportional relationship between width and height) of your images. The aspect ratio will be good.
6. Click on Attach.
7. Now a small Email window will appear. Do not close it and do not click on OK. Just leave the window as it is.
8. Enter %temp% in the Windows search bar.
9. Press [Enter].
Now the Windows Temp folder will open and in this folder you will find your resized pictures.
10. At the top of the Temp folder, you click on Type. This will sort all files by file type (e.g., JPG, PNG, GIF, etc.).
11. Select all the images.
12. Right-click on the selected photos and then click on Copy.
13. Open the new folder that you've created in the first step.
14. Right-click in the new folder and then click on Paste.
Maybe you're also interested in:
How to optimize images for your website (reduce file size)
How to burn photos to CD or DVD in Windows without any software