How to remove the recycle bin from desktop in Windows 10
This tutorial will show you step by step how to remove the recycle bin icon from the desktop in Windows 10.
1. Right-click on the desktop.
2. Click on Personalize.
3. Click on Themes located in the left menu.
4. Click on Desktop icon settings located under Related Settings on the right side.
A “Desktop Icons Settings” window will appear.
5. Uncheck the Recycle Bin option.
6. Click on the Apply button at the bottom right of the “Desktop Icons Settings” window.
7. Click on the OK button at the bottom of the window.
The Recycle Bin icon is now removed from the desktop.
Maybe you're also interested in:
How to make Windows 10 start without a password
How to remove calendar notifications from Windows 10 lock screen
How to remove the search bar from the taskbar in Windows 10
How to turn off calendar notifications (reminders) in Windows 10