How to stop Bitdefender 2019 from scanning USB, CD, and DVD
This tutorial will show you step by step how to stop Bitdefender 2019 from scanning USB, CD, and DVD, automatically.
The steps on this page work for Bitdefender Antivirus Plus, Bitdefender Internet Security, and Bitdefender Total Security.
1. Open Bitdefender.
2. Click on Protection located in the left menu.
3. Under ANTIVIRUS, you click on Settings.
4. Click on Drives and devices.
5. Click on the selection menu next to Scan CD & DVD and select Disabled.
6. Click on the selection menu next to Scan flash drives and select Disabled.
7. You can close the Bitdefender interface.
Now when you insert a USB drive, CD or DVD in your computer, Bitdefender will not automatically scan it.
You will still be able to scan USB drives, CDs, and DVDs, manually.
Maybe you're also interested in:
Bitdefender Safepay: How to disable it or repair it when it doesn't work
Windows 10 taskbar icons disappear and reappear upon reboot? Bitdefender could be the problem