How to make Windows 10 start without a password (step-by-step)
This tutorial will show you step by step how to make Windows 10 start without a password or pin code.
1. Right-click on the Windows start menu button and then click on Run.
Or press the [Windows] + [R] keys on your keyboard.
Now a small “Run” window appears.
2. Type netplwiz.
3. Click on the OK button or press the [Enter] key.
Now a “User Accounts” window appears.
4. Remove the checkmark from Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.
5. Click on the Apply button.
Now a “Automatically sign in” window appears.
6. Type your current Windows 10 password twice. So, type your password in the Password: field and type your password in the Confirm Password: field.
7. Click on the OK button.
8. Click on the OK button in the “User Accounts” window.
If you now (re)start Microsoft Windows 10, you will see that you are automatically logged in without having to click on a “sign in” button and without having to enter a password.
Maybe you're also interested in:
How to make File Explorer open “This PC” in Windows 10
How to remove the recycle bin from desktop in Windows 10
How to turn off calendar notifications (reminders) in Windows 10
How to disable, pause or delay automatic updates in Windows 10