Filmora: Downloading elements not working? (easy solution)
Downloading elements not working in Filmora?
Download stuck at 1%?
This tutorial will show you step by step how to solve the problem.
Before I found this solution, I encountered the same problem when trying to download elements (e.g., arrows, hearts, emojis, badges, etc.) in Filmora.
The elements would not download at all.
Everytime I clicked on an element or the download arrow, the download got stuck at 1% and never completed.
Fortunately I found a solution which I will share with you on this page.
This solution will work on Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
1. Open Windows Control Panel.
2. Click on System and Security.
3. Under Windows Firewall, you click on Allow an app through Windows Firewall or Allow an program through Windows Firewall (on Windows 7).
4. Click on the Change settings button.
5. Click on the Allow another app button or Allow another program button (on Windows 7).
A “Add an app” or “Add a program” window will appear.
6. Click on the Browse button.
A “Browse” window will appear.
7. Open the Program Files folder.
You can find the Program Files folder on the same drive as where Windows is installed on. Usually this is the C drive on your computer (e.g., Local Disk (C:)).
8. Open the Wondershare folder.
9. Open the Wondershare Filmora folder.
10. Select ImageHost and then click on the Open button.
The “Browse” window will close and you are back at the “Add an app” or “Add a program” window.
11. Click on the Add button.
The “Add an app” or “Add a program” window will close and you are back at the “Allowed apps” or “Allowed programs” window.
12. Click on the OK button at the bottom of the window.
13. Close Windows Control Panel.
14. Restart Wondershare Filmora.
The elements should now download. If not, then you may need to restart your PC and try again.