How to disable picture-in-picture on a Samsung phone
This tutorial will show you step by step how to disable picture-in-picture on a Samsung phone.
This tutorial works for all Samsung phones with Android 8, 9, and 10, such as the Samsung Galaxy S7, Note 7, S8, Note 8, S9, Note 9, S10, Note 10, A71, A51, A50s, A30s, and all other types.
The picture-in-picture feature allows you to watch YouTube videos or use Google Maps while using other apps on your smartphone.
Picture-in-picture is a special type of multi-window mode mostly used for video playback. It lets the user watch a video in a small window pinned to a corner of the screen while navigating between apps or browsing content on the main screen.
How to turn off picture-in-picture on a Samsung phone
1. Open your phone's settings.
2. Open Apps.
3. Tap on the ⋮ (3 dots) options button in the top right corner of your phone's screen.
4. Tap on Special access.
5. Tap on Picture-in-picture.
6. Tap on the app you want to disable the picture-in-picture mode for.
7. Tap on the toggle button next to Allow picture-in-picture or Allow permission to turn it off.
Repeat the last two steps for all the applications you want to disable the picture-in-picture mode for.
Maybe you're also interested in:
How to disable device security on a Samsung phone